Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Esther Parrilla Endrino <es...@deimos-space.com> on 2004/03/10 16:11:50 UTC

How to get full schema validation

Hi all,

I am using Xerces Java 2 to try to validate a XML file, the packages I
am using to parse and validate the file are:

import org.w3c.dom.*;
import org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser;
import org.apache.xml.serialize.*;

In my code I have included the following lines:

parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema",true);      parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces",true);      parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation",true);
parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking",true);

I have checked that the code does not validate the syntax and valid
range for each tag.
Is there any other feature I have to set to true?

thanks

--

~ Code matters more than comercials ~