Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/01/18 11:19:10 UTC

[ANN] Cayenne 2.0.2. and 1.2.2 released

I am glad to announce releases of two branches of Cayenne, 2.0.2 and
1.2.2. Check out the blog entry for details:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/2007/01/18/

I am still working on publishing Maven artifacts that should become
available in a few days.

Andrus

Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.2. and 1.2.2 released

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great to see this release come out, and the Tomcat's session restore bug fixed.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Actually almost none of them. 2.0.* is a stable branch in maintenance
mode where we only check bug fixes. The blog entry contains all the
issues that went into 2.0.2:

Posted by Marcin Skladaniec <ma...@ish.com.au>.
Hi

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.