Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/02/18 15:26:14 UTC

Does change of activemq.xml require restart?

If I change the activemq.xml is then a restart required or does Active
recognize automatically config changes and read it on-the-fly?

Ben

Re: Does change of activemq.xml require restart?

Posted by Sebastian Rodriguez <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,
Unfortunately a restart is required.
Regards,
Seb

On 18 February 2010 22:26, BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> If I change the activemq.xml is then a restart required or does Active
> recognize automatically config changes and read it on-the-fly?
>
> Ben

Sebastien Rodriguez

Re: Does change of activemq.xml require restart?

Posted by "John.wu" <ww...@gmail.com>.
 - -! 肯定需要重新启动的

BenXS wrote:

> If I change the activemq.xml is then a restart required or does Active
> recognize automatically config changes and read it on-the-fly?
>
> Ben

:-)