Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/05/06 15:44:18 UTC

Fwd: Re: The Problem about GSoC 2020

Hello ComDev-ers --per below, we've had a query on GSoC.

I responded to Jack in coordination with Maxim Solodovnik, who is this year's GSoC lead.

Please let me know if there's a dedicated mailing list or additional emails that I should be sharing this with.

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Xiangdong Huang, If any students want to continue outside of GSOC, I would
be happy to help mentor them too and try to make the best of the
opportunity for them.
Regards,
KAM
--