Posted to community@apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@apache.org> on 2003/06/09 21:06:13 UTC

URI specification

I submitted draft 03 of the URI spec revision on Friday.  It can
also be obtained via the issues list at

    http://www.apache.org/~fielding/uri/rev-2002/issues.html

This draft is close to final, with maybe a few editorial changes
left before going to IESG last call.  It would be nice if the Apache
software projects were checked/updated for conformance.  Please let
me know if any implementations that should be listed when I send
the IESG documentation on independent implementations.

If you find a bug, please tell me within the next two weeks.

Cheers,

....Roy