Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2015/11/14 08:35:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.16.1

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.16.1 that has over 60 fixes
and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311211&version=12333749

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1042/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1042/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.16.1/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=ce71d873fed79c72c48da951117a1544613d1626

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.16.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.16.1

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Ok for me.

Thanks a lot Gregor :-)

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:53 AM, Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
Alright, I can start rebuilding 2.16.1 in a few hours in order to
include the commons-collection upgrade.  Is that OK for everyone?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Alright, I can start rebuilding 2.16.1 in a few hours in order to
> include the commons-collection upgrade.  Is that OK for everyone?

+1 thank you.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.