Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2017/06/13 01:08:00 UTC

Upcoming 2.0.5 release

Hi all,
                I have pushed out the remaining issues assigned to me for the 2.0.5 version, leaving only the code-signing issue for Sandro.  So, we'd like to start the process of getting 2.0.5 out the door.  There are many bug fixes in this release (including the show-stopper Version parsing bug from Java 8u131...), so it will be good to have this release done.
                I have also been making a ton of changes for 2.1 to support the Input Method Editors (for Far-Eastern language support) for TextInput, TextArea, and TextPane, as well as a lot of internal code improvements, including fixing the Nashorn scripting engine (Java 8) compatibility.  So, this will be a good release as well, but probably not ready for another few months.

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb

Re: Upcoming 2.0.5 release

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
the vote for Pivot Release 2.0.5 has just started (see in Developers
Mailing List) so we have time (up to Monday 03 July) to test release
artifacts, and if all is ok it will be the new release, published in
the usual way (after some days, for the mirrors to update).

Happy testing to all (but vote only for Pivot PMC Members) and if some
problems should arise please tell to us.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Upcoming 2.0.5 release

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.