Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ab...@webgain.com on 2001/08/31 01:32:36 UTC

Installation on windows 2000

hi all,

how can i use install ant on windows 2000 ?
any pointers appreciated

regards,
abhinand

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
 Ahh i didn't know it, let me move them out.
 thanks, every day we learn more :-)

--- Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >   also in my classpath put the path of the ant\lib
> > libraries... ant.jar, jaxp.jar parser.jar
>
> Actually, you don't want to add those libs to your
> classpath -- the
> wrapper-script adds them for you.
>
> Diane
>
> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

> Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant
> messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
> http://im.yahoo.com

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
Hi abhinand

  Well I installed the binary ant, I just unzipped the
file into an Ant directory, and declare an ANT_HOME
system variable pointing to my directory e.g. d:\ant
  also in my classpath put the path of the ant\lib
libraries... ant.jar, jaxp.jar parser.jar
  and the ant\bin in my path... and thats all..

  If there is something i missed, check the
documentation for installing ant that cames with you
zip file.

VES

=====