Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2023/06/01 07:09:01 UTC

[REMEMBER] The IoT Track at this year's Community over Code conference is still open and waiting for submissions ;-)

I guess the subject says it all ;-)

Please be sure to submit your proposals is available at: https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/
And open till July 13th.

Please do me a huge favor: If you plan on submitting something, don’t do it on the last minute.
Not only do you make it impossible to give feedback and fine-tune the proposal, also I have no chance at pinging some people to fill in missing pieces of a bigger picture.

If the travel-costs are what’s keeping you from applying: Keep in mind that Apache also has TAC, that can help you with that.
More information on TAC here: https://tac.apache.org/

So please do me a favor and submit early ;-)

Chris