Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/25 10:21:04 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for announce@cloudstack.apache.org

Just now I got this message and realize that 4.4.4 has never been announced
as the mail (from dahn@apache.org) had not been moderated. I did not see a
moderation mail. Anything that should have been done?

From: Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org>
To: announce@cloudstack.apache.org, announce@apache.org,
marketing@cloudstack.apache.org, dev@cloudstack.apache.org,
users@cloudstack.apache.org
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:53:58 +0200
Subject: {ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudSack 4.4.4 released
CloudStack v4.4.4 is a minor release with several fixes and backports.

A complete overview of all new enhancements can be found in the project
release notes at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.4.4/

CloudStack v4.4.4 is available immediately as a free download from
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html. Apache CloudStack
software is released under the Apache License v2.0.

please meetup with us at

CloudStack Days Seattle 2015 , 20th August 2015,
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle

and

CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2015 in Dublin, 8th and 9th of
October 2015, http://cloudstackcollab.org

kind regards,

--
Daan Hoogland