Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2014/07/17 18:41:50 UTC

changing cpu.overprovisioning.factor

I've tried to change the cpu.overprovisioning.factor in Cloudstack 4.3
using Global Settings, even after restarting cloudstack-managment server
 GHz available remain the same in the zone.

Turns out that changing the value in the cluster did update value
automatically without restarts.

Is this a wanted behaviour ?

Thanks,

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: changing cpu.overprovisioning.factor

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.

updated.

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
good idea, doing it now ...