Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/21 09:47:54 UTC

Apache TomEE Cookbook

Hi folks

I have written a small cook book about Apache TomEE. My book "Apache TomEE Cookbook" published by Amazon Create Space. You can get e-book format of the book from http://tinyurl.com/k9rr56a

Hard copy of the book will also be published in Amazon Strore in 5-7 days.

Please give your feedbacks to me directly for Version-2 of the book!

Enjoy!

Re: Apache TomEE Cookbook

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
+1 Gurkan. which release or snapshot-release-and-date does this cookbook
target? Hopefully, it targets the latest version of tomee 1.6.0 (snapshot).

Re: Apache TomEE Cookbook

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Re: [E-Book Version] Apache TomEE Cookbook

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Leo

Thanks for your support. Below link is not valid anymore. Use this link http://tinyurl.com/k74nmee

Best