Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Antonio Jean Claude <jc...@sopragroup.com> on 2004/01/06 10:56:44 UTC

SlideAPI: SearchImpl constructor

Hello Sliders,

I'm trying to add a search function in my application with the seach Class, SearchImpl.
The problem is that its constructor needs the namespace. How is it possible to pass it while "Client applications cannot access a Namespace object directly." ?
Only its proxy object (NamespaceAccessToken) can be accessed.

SearchImpl(Namespace namespace, NamespaceConfig namespaceConfig, Structure structureHelper, Content contentHelper)

How can I instantiate SearchImpl then?

Thanks. I'm using Slide2.0

JClaude