Posted to user@struts.apache.org by madcoders <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/27 09:26:39 UTC

a question about jsp-html-struts and images!!!

hi I am a new member in JSP and I am working on a problem that while selecting an image from the browser(to upload it to a database) I want to show it in the jsp page meanwhile.Can I handle this by struts img tag or I must use javascript??Furthermore when I want to do this in HTML
this is easy but I have to use struts so in HTML there is :

<FORM action=multipart/form-data method=post name=frmInfo> but struts use this:

in the page ,button, how can understand these different action?
Thank you