Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/09/15 17:22:49 UTC

Discussion on Next Steps for Mobile Money Gateway

Hi all,

Although Google Summer of Code has concluded, Vladimir is still committed
to completing the mobile money gateway project. See his final report at
https://gist.github.com/vladimirfomene/37bd38a289d0e9a0570b132735002868. For
simplicity sake, the proof of concept integration is Beyonic APIs for East
Africa but we look forward to integrating with the Wave Money APIs in
Myanmar, and mobile money APIs in Cameroon.

In this meeting, I'd like to review and get sign-off once again on the
architectural model for the bridge and integration that Nazeer and Antony
assisted Vladimir with. I would like Vladimir to demonstrate what he
accomplished thus far and what aspect of the integration, UI , and
additional use cases to support remain outstanding. Lastly, I'd like for
other partners/user to join this call to clearly articulate the use cases
they need supported.

This is a critical integration for the community and I'd like to have it
working on Gen 2 and allow us to transfer this over to Gen 3 as well.

Would Tuesday at 1200GMT work?

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Discussion on Next Steps for Mobile Money Gateway

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,

The meeting time for this session got moved to Wednesday at 1200GMT via
GoToTraining - please register here if you'd like to attend.

 https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2337876566446773506

Ed

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Just as a heads up to the community, we switched the time of this meeting
to Wednesdays to accommodate Vladimir's schedule.

We encourage anybody to register and join though the conversation will be
primarily technical and on architecture. Denila has been busy having
several calls to collect requirements from users and is eager to have
additional conversations. Please fill out the form to get in the
queue: *https://goo.gl/forms/LAZRmy5lIdWQQpQp1

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.