Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com> on 2015/07/02 22:40:47 UTC

Running report and reporting responsibility volunteers

Hi all,

How about we have a running report, where we keep adding updates. So that
when ever we are due for the next report, we can just polish and submit it?

As suggested earlier we can also have reporting responsibility assigned
ahead. That way, we do not assume some one else is working on the report.

If you all agree, I will go ahead and create a running report ( which will
probably be for August) on our wiki. And also create a page for reporting
responsibility assignment.

Thanks!
--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Running report and reporting responsibility volunteers

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.
It's a good idea. +1

Best regards,

Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@apache.org>.
   Sounds good to me.
+1

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks every one, here is the running report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Running+report

And I can volunteer for the next report (August)

Regards,

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.
+1

Regards