Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Matt Ryan <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/08/19 16:58:37 UTC

Apache Jackrabbit swag available if interested

Hi,

Since I'm speaking at ApacheCon NA next month, there will be Apache
Jackrabbit and Apache Jackrabbit Oak stickers available at the Apache booth
at the conference.  If you are planning on attending ApacheCon NA next
month in Las Vegas, stop by and pick some up (and look me up too, while you
are at it).

For those not attending, stickers and other stuff (e.g. shirts) are
available online at RedBubble if you are interested in that sort of thing.
Search for works by "Apache Community Development."

I'm not trying to promote the swag, just letting people know if they are
interested.

-MR