Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Adolph Torres <kh...@earthlink.net> on 2003/08/23 17:25:59 UTC

Re: ModPerl2/Apache2 - Error handling return codes -RegistryCooker.pm:"Argument""isn'tnumeric ...& bottom of web page say:OK the server encounteredaninternal.....

That it's a problem in my code ... I can deal with that.  Really appreciate
the forward movement and the time you've spent.  Have a good weekend.

Adolph