Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexander Weinmann <aw...@bct-technology.com> on 2000/09/06 13:25:23 UTC

[Fwd: FOP 0.14 and Cocoon 1.7.4 (NullPointerException in FOP 0.14]

Markus Holmberg wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 02:11:05PM +0200, Alexander Weinmann wrote:
> > Does the method "public void buildFOTree(Document document)"
> > work correctly?
>
> I'm using buildFOTree(Document document) too, and it didn't work out of
> the box.
>
> It seems there are some small flaws in the "emulation" of the callbacks.
> These might be related to the differencies between SAX1.0 and 2.0 APIs.
> But I'm not sure. Not even sure they are flaws. The patch below helped
> me to get it running at least.
>
> Best Regards, Markus Holmberg.
Thank you very much for this patch.
I will apply it as soon as I have the time to recompile my fop
installation
I think your patch will solve my problems, but it will make buildFOTree
depend on DOM Level 2 (Namespace support)

--
Alexander Weinmann | Web Developer
BCT Technology AG | D-77731 Willstätt/Germany | www.bct-technology.com