Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/11/04 00:00:21 UTC

Re: [primitives] 1.0 RC1 available

After looking into this a bit more deeply, it seems that the best way to
address this with maven is to modify the maven-dist plugin.jelly file
slightly.  I've made local changes, and submitted a patch to dev@maven,
but there aren't any changes necessary to the jakarta-commons files to
address it.

Assuming that the line endings on the README.txt file isn't considered a
show stopper, I'm not going to bother to cut a new RC for that.  It should
be fixed in the final 1.0 release.

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Re: [primitives] 1.0 RC1 available

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Its not a major problem anyway. I reckon getting the release out is probably
more important!

Stephen