Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vjaceslavs Klimovs <vk...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 16:12:16 UTC

localhost/tmp_storage is created even if KahaDB is used

Hi,
I am using ActiveMQ 5.3.2 on Sun JDK 1.6.20 on Linux.
localhost/tmp_storage directory structure is created in the directory
specified by dataDirectory parameter to <broker> tag, even if KahaDB is
used as a persistence adapter. This directory structure seems to be
part of AMQ Message Store though. Why is it created?

Re: localhost/tmp_storage is created even if KahaDB is used

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
This is something that has been resolved for 5.4, the temp store is
now using kahaDB, in 5.3.x the temp store used the AMQ store
irrespective of the persistence adapter.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com