Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 15:14:48 UTC

JIRA Setup

Now that our JIRA project is up and running, I have added a few
members to the appropriate roles.

All mentors are listed as project admins.

I have also searched for PPMC users and have listed the following
appropriately: Alan Silva, lucasbm88, rafael.novello, rafaelnovello,
yifeizhang

Others not mentioned here, please send me their jira account and I can
add them to the proper roles.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975