Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/11 01:13:37 UTC

Vote -> Vinaysahil Chandran for committer

Folks,

I would like to propose Vinaysahil Chandran to be a committer to Avalon.
 He has supplied ten or so patches to AltRMI over since the 28th of
January.  The patches are getting bigger and bigger and it is real
tiresome having to apply them ;-)  I know what he is currently working
on and fear having to apply it!  Seriously, his patches, contributions
and thinking is first class and I would think he is a great asset to our
happy family.

My Vote + 1

Regards,

- Paul H

Re: Vote -> Vinaysahil Chandran for committer

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Vote -> Vinaysahil Chandran for committer

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Vinay is also 'Vinay Nair' who submitted patches to this list concerning
Xdoclet in mid Feb

Ahem, cough cough....

I have pointed out to Vinay that he has a branding crisis. He
acknowledges this and will consider using a single name in future ;-)

- Paul

Re: Vote -> Vinaysahil Chandran for committer

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
+1

--Jeff

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.