Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pierre-Yves LANDRON <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/02 16:25:55 UTC

Re: Snippets of indexed text

>And this is the part for the highlighted text :
>
><lst name="highlighting">
><lst name="col_36863_NL">
>  <arr name="content">
>    <str></str>
>  </arr>
></lst>
></lst>

Yes it works just fine ! and it's great. :)

Thanks Thierry : you were right, i didn't look for the right tag in the
response.
( My problem with facets parameters is still unresolved but i will work on
that later)

The more i'm using solr, the more i'm glad i've choosen this way to work
with lucene.

Kind Regards...
P-Yves Landron

Re: Snippets of indexed text