Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Michele <mi...@finconsgroup.com> on 2015/11/16 12:12:38 UTC

Consuming Advisory Messages

Hi everyone,

I follow this documentation http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html /Consuming
Advisory Messages/ section to detect when Active MQ generate a message.
In particular, I'm interested to detect when a message, after x attemps
failed, is moved in ActiveMQ.DLQ Queue. I read this topic
http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html and change the example like
this:

<route>
   <from
uri="activemq:topic:ActiveMQ.Advisory.MessageDLQd.Queue?mapJmsMessage=false"
/>
   <process ref="ProcessMessageBean" />
   <to uri="mock:result" />
</route>

So, No messages are detected/send when the message, that it failed the
delivery, is moved in DLQ.

Is wrong my configuration? I lost some information?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Michele