Posted to users@griffin.apache.org by Estefania Rabadan <es...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/09 13:51:31 UTC

Metrics not showing

Hi all,

I created three different profiling measures and three different jobs for
them.

The jobs are running and finishing successfully, but when I execute a 'get
metric' operation, all three of them return empty arrays.

Does anyone know where can I find the logs for this? The SPARK UI deletes
the jobs as soon as it finishes, and I haven't been able to find somewhere
else to look for it.

Thank you!
Estefania

Re: Metrics not showing

Posted by Estefania Rabadan <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lione, Liu

Yes, I'm executing the docker and I got the logs with your suggestion. (And
fixed it :D)

Thanks a lot!
Estefania

RE: Metrics not showing