Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/06 15:07:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin v1.0-incubating released

Hello

The Apache Kylin team would like to announce the release of
Apache Kylin v1.0-incubating:
http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/blog/2015/09/06/release-v1.0-incubating/

Apache Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine designed
to provides SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop
supporting extremely large datasets.

More details on Apache Kylin can be found here:
http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/download/

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/kylin
/

Release notes available here:
http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/docs/release_notes.html

Great thanks to everyone who made this release possible.

Thanks.
The Apache Kylin team

----
DISCLAIMER

Apache Kylin is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by  Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of
all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin v1.0-incubating released

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.
It works...

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.