Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/11/05 20:31:00 UTC

Nightly Snapshots to ASF Nexus with Jenkins

Is there a recommended practice to automatically upload nightly snapshots
to ASF Nexus?  If possible, would prefer not saving/passing my
credentials...
We're already using Jenkins and Maven (w/assembly plugin)...

--Pei

Re: Nightly Snapshots to ASF Nexus with Jenkins

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
oh yes,
I see that option now:
post build action > deploy artifact to maven repo > url "
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots", id
"apache.snapshots.https"
Thanks!
--Pei