Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/08 09:57:23 UTC

What's the status of Accumulo on YARN?

I heard about it from the AS14 slides, and looks like it will make running
our own Accumulo cluster a lot easier for us.

Is there a place that I can get the latest scripts and manuals? What's the
current status of it?

Cheers,
--
Jianshi Huang

LinkedIn: jianshi
Twitter: @jshuang

Re: What's the status of Accumulo on YARN?

Posted by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm talking about that. So is it working well? Anyone's using that?

Jianshi

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.