Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/08/20 17:34:53 UTC

[VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.9.1 Release on Friday, September 14th

Hi everyone,

I think it's about time we had a release to roll up all of the bug fixes
and minor improvements we've made in the nine months since Xerces-J 2.9.0
went out the door. There are at least a few JIRA bugs I'd like to try
fixing before that happens so I propose we have the Xerces-J 2.9.1 release
on Friday, September 14th. (Yeah, I know that's four weeks from now but
I'll be on vacation for some of that :-)) Please get your vote in over the
next 72 hours.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.9.1 Release on Friday, September 14th

Posted by Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1 from me too!

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
Manager, XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>
08/21/07 08:10 AM
Please respond to
private@xerces.apache.org

private@xerces.apache.org
cc
j-dev@xerces.apache.org
Subject
Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.9.1 Release on Friday, September 14th

+1

Alberto

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1

Posted by Neil Delima <nd...@ca.ibm.com>.
Here's my +1

Thanks,
Neil Delima / IBM Toronto Lab

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Gareth Reakes
             <ga...@we7.com>
             08/20/2007 11:40          private@xerces.apache.org
                                       j-dev@xerces.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.9.1 Release
             private@xerces.ap         on Friday, September 14th
                 ache.org

+1

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
(FYI to the folks on j-users. A bug fix release is coming up soon.)

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

[RESULT] [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.9.1 Release on Friday, September 14th

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.

Posted by Peter McCracken <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1 from me
--