Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/04/20 12:13:38 UTC

[MENTOR] Google docs (was: Will Beam provide a machine learning API in the future?)

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> ...As you can see in the "Technical Vision" document:
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-IhJZh9Ab52OFBVZHpsNjc4eXc&usp=sharing
> I proposed "Machine Learning functions support"...

Are there plans to move such documents to Apache hardware?

If they're more than short-lived scratchpads, they should be part of
the project's assets, owned and managed by the ASF.

-Bertrand

Re: [MENTOR] Google docs (was: Will Beam provide a machine learning API in the future?)

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
It is definitely the case that all documents are open. I think most of us
would like to continue sharing draft documents this way.

We have planned to move longer-lived documents to an Apache repository all
along -- lots to do on the website part, however ;)

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bertrand,

for convenience we started with Google Docs to document the technical
vision, etc. It's easier to share/work all together.

When the documents are likely "finalized", then, they will become part
of the website repo.

Regards
JB

--