Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/09/06 05:16:04 UTC

Re: Code import

You can review the imported contents here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/gmcdonald/npanday/incubator/npanday/

This is up to r60216 at codeplex. The final revisions will be added later today.

Please take a look over the contents and provide comments today so we can do the official import tomorrow and move forward!

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Code import

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
... and I've blogged about the experience so it's clear what was done, and that others might suffer less :)

http://brettporter.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/copying-a-codeplex-subversion-repository-with-rsvndump/

Re: Code import

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.