Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2002/01/31 23:38:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core StandardServer.java

Thanks guys for making the changes...I'm sorry I didn't come up with a
perfect patch that would be easily applied, I just didn't want to step on
toes or do something wrong as a result of my lack of familiarity of the
entire code base.

thanks,

-jon