Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sudheshna iyer <su...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/07 03:49:17 UTC

webservice client

I am faily new to Axis. I have a WSDL and I generated client stubs and proxies using WSDL2Java.

But my WSDL needs uid and pwd. Classes generated are:

CustomerWSLocator
CustomerWS_PortType.java
CustomerWS.java
WebServices_CustomerWS_BinderStub.java

Which classes should I used to add my uid/pwd?

Re: webservice client

Posted by sudheshna iyer <su...@yahoo.com>.
Do anybody have any idea where I should mention uid and pwd before calling method on the web service. With out uid/pwd I was getting http authentication failed..

Thank you for your help.