Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Files <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> on 2003/09/23 17:31:59 UTC

Removing cached authentication tokens

If I failed to authenticate, it saves the failed status.

How do I undo that w/o having to type --username --password all the time??

Thanks.

Shamim Islam
BA BS

Re: Removing cached authentication tokens

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
"Files" <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> writes:

> If I failed to authenticate, it saves the failed status.

It better not!  It should only save if you authenticated successfully.
Show me a demo.

> How do I undo that w/o having to type --username --password all the time??

You can always remove an auth cache by manually deleting the
appropriate file in ~/.subversion/auth/.  Look through the files'
contents and figure out which one to delete.