Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/04/02 20:22:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

All,

It is my privilege to announce that Jason has recently accepted an
invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.  Jason has been working
on Geronimo for a while now in multiple areas including J2G, javamail,
G-shell commands, samples, and many more things.  He is always eager to
help users and goes the extra mile to ensure issues are addressed.
We're grateful to have him on the project.  Please give it up for Jason.

Joe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome & Congratulations Jason!

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> All,
>
> It is my privilege to announce that Jason has recently accepted an
> invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.  Jason has been working on
> Geronimo for a while now in multiple areas including J2G, javamail, G-shell
> commands, samples, and many more things.  He is always eager to help users
> and goes the extra mile to ensure issues are addressed. We're grateful to
> have him on the project.  Please give it up for Jason.
>
> Joe

Shiva

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>  It is my privilege to announce that Jason has recently accepted an
> invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.  Jason has been working on
> Geronimo for a while now in multiple areas including J2G, javamail, G-shell
> commands, samples, and many more things.  He is always eager to help users
> and goes the extra mile to ensure issues are addressed. We're grateful to
> have him on the project.  Please give it up for Jason.

Welcome Jason!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jason and welcome aboard!

-Donald

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

--
~Jason Warner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

--
~Jason Warner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jason

I owe you one =P

--
Erik B. Craig

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Joe Bohn wrote:
> It is my privilege to announce that Jason has recently accepted an
> invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.  Jason has been working
> on Geronimo for a while now in multiple areas including J2G, javamail,
> G-shell commands, samples, and many more things.  He is always eager to
> help users and goes the extra mile to ensure issues are addressed. We're
> grateful to have him on the project.  Please give it up for Jason.

Welcome and congratulations Jason!

--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason!

Jarek

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hurray! Congratulations Jason!!!!!

-Joseph Leong

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason!

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Bravo Jason !!

Paul McMahan wrote:
> Jason, congrats!!
>
> Best wishes,
> Paul
>
> On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> It is my privilege to announce that Jason has recently accepted an
>> invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.  Jason has been
>> working on Geronimo for a while now in multiple areas including J2G,
>> javamail, G-shell commands, samples, and many more things.  He is
>> always eager to help users and goes the extra mile to ensure issues
>> are addressed. We're grateful to have him on the project.  Please give
>> it up for Jason.
>>
>> Joe

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Jay

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Jason, congrats!!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Jason!

Gianny

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason, welcome aboard!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viet Nguyen <vh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jason.

-Viet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Jason Warner as Geronimo's most recent committer

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason!!

++Vamsi

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.