Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alessio Romano <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 10:08:01 UTC

NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIPTION

Hello,

My name is Alessio Romano and I want to subscribe to the Ignite Newsletter
in order to contribute to this fantastic software.
Thank you in advance,

Alessio Romano

Re: NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIPTION

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Alessio,

I would suggest you to subscribe to Ignite’s mailing lists [1] and twitter account [2]. These are primary news and communication channels maintained by the community.

Once you’re ready to contribute let us know ;)

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists <https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists>
[2] https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite>

—
Denis