Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dave Overbeck <do...@turnkey.com> on 2006/02/09 15:52:00 UTC

Re: where to put file so web service can read it? :VSMail mx1

Here's one approach (I believe this is called the "brute force" method).
Where you're trying to read a file, write one instead. Don't specify a path,
and give it a funny name. Then search your system and see where it turned
up. The config file goes right next. It may not seem like the most
convenient or intuitive location, probably somewhere deep in the bowels of
your application server, but it should at least be consistent.

BTW you may find some interesting logs there. It's a bit like playing
ADVENT.

Hope this helps,
Dave