Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 17:08:02 UTC

Why Slop doens't match anything?

Hello pals,

Using solr 1.4.0. Trying to understand something. When I run the query
*fieldA:"nokia
c3"*, I get 5 results. All with "nokia c3", as expected. But when I run
fieldA:"nokia c3"~100, I don get any result!

As far as I understand the "~100" should make my query bring even more
results as not only documents with "nokia c3" in their fieldA will be found.
Something like "nokia blue c3" should match too. Right?

So, why I don't get any result? Any know bug?

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Why Slop doens't match anything?

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for the help, but since I remade the index, the problem got solved.
Maybe I was doing something wrong.

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Hm...

No.

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Alexander Ramos Jardim
[...]

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Hey dude,

Sorry for the long absence. (Need to check my personal email more times o0)

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.