Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by raakula <ra...@nsn.com> on 2011/08/22 07:30:58 UTC

CRL support in CXF BC for SMX V 3.3.2

Hi,
 We are using SMX 3.3.2 and CXF BC, now we have a requirement to provide CRL
support in CXF BC.
Can someone let me know if CXF BC supports CRL configuration? If so please
help me by providing an example configuration details.
Otherwise anyother way of supporting CRL in CXF?

regards,
Ramu

Re: CRL support in CXF BC for SMX V 3.3.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

NO, AFAIK CXF doesn't support CRL.

Freeman
On 2011-8-22, at 下午1:30, raakula wrote:

> Hi,
> We are using SMX 3.3.2 and CXF BC, now we have a requirement to
> provide CRL
> support in CXF BC.
> Can someone let me know if CXF BC supports CRL configuration? If so
> please
> help me by providing an example configuration details.
> Otherwise anyother way of supporting CRL in CXF?
>
> regards,
> Ramu

Freeman Fang

FuseSource