Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Keppel Yin <Ke...@microfocus.com> on 2003/02/27 17:36:21 UTC

Error while setting up environment for the application

Hi,

I'm using ANT 1.4.1, when I run my target INIT to initialize my properties
via command line "ANT INIT",
I got a popup box with the following message,

c:\windows\system32\ntvdm,exe
Error while setting up environment for the application. Choose "Close" to
terminate the application.

In my INIT target, there are statements as following:

<property enviroment="env" />
<property name="tomcat" value="${env.CATALINA_HOME} />

The ANT document says that this functionality is supported on select
platforms.
I'm using XP.

Can someone tell me what went wrong?

Thank you very much,