Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by in...@itg.hitachi.co.jp on 2015/06/04 11:54:33 UTC

Can not create user Ubuntu 14.04 client on VCL 2.4.2

Hi, VCL Community.

We tried to build the ubuntu 14.04 client on VCL 2.4.2 system.
The ubuntu was able to be imaged by "vcld -setup" interactive command.
But, if uid of vcl user is 1-999, occurred error when ubuntu run useradd command(from VCL system).

I think that the specifications of ubuntu useradd command, everyone is how to deal with this specifications?

For example, the following
(1) The uid of VCL local account of I to more than 1000.
(2) Add the -o argument of useradd(edit Linux.pm).
(3) Other.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Takao Inoue