Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/04 22:48:45 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "Rewrite" by pctony

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by pctony:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Rewrite

The comment on the change is:
Flattening Project

  -----

-  * [:Rewrite/Security:Security]
+  * [:RewriteSecurity:Security]
-  * [:Rewrite/Context:Contextual differences]
+  * [:RewriteContext:Contextual differences]
-  * [:Rewrite/WhenNotToUseRewrite:When NOT to use mod_rewrite] (with alternative solutions)
+  * [:WhenNotToUseRewrite:When NOT to use mod_rewrite] (with alternative solutions)
-  * [:Rewrite/Common:Common Rewrites]
+  * [:CommonRewrite:Common Rewrites]
-    * [:Rewrite/Common/VirtualHandler:Mapping (possibly) nonexistent paths to a handler script]
+    * [:RewriteVirtualHandler:Mapping (possibly) nonexistent paths to a handler script]
-    * [:Rewrite/Common/QueryString:Manipulating the query string]
+    * [:RewriteQueryString:Manipulating the query string]
-    * [:Rewrite/Common/MassVhosting:Mass vhosting]
+    * [:RewriteMassVhosting:Mass vhosting]
-    * [:Rewrite/Common/ImageTheft:Image Theft]
+    * [:RewriteImageTheft:Image Theft]
   * Troubleshooting
-    * [:Rewrite/Troubleshooting/Looping:Avoiding loops]
+    * [:RewriteLooping:Avoiding loops]
-    * [:Rewrite/Troubleshooting/HtaccessIgnored:Help, my rewrites in htaccess are getting ignored!]
+    * [:RewriteHtaccessIgnored:Help, my rewrites in htaccess are getting ignored!]