Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 20:42:57 UTC

Re: 32 vs 64 bit systemvm on 43 and secondary NFS storage used / capacity Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.3.0 (eighth round)

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <
animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]

Guess I should've asked this earlier, but does this mean that 32 bits
template no longer work, unless you do "something"?

Erik