Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Shi, Jackie" <Ja...@FMR.COM> on 2005/07/29 01:36:33 UTC

Datagrid scrollbar position on refresh

Hi,

I recently implemented the datagrid taglib on my jsp page. I set a
vertical scrollbar on  my grid for user to scroll when the table has
more than certain rows. I refresh the page every 60 seconds using <meta>
tag, for example <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="60" url="someUrl"
/>

When I scroll to the bottom of the grid, I'd like the scrollbar to stay
at the same position when the page is auto refreshed. But whenever the
page is refreshed, the scrollbar goes back to top. Does anyone know if
there is a way to "remember" the scrollbar position when page is
refreshed?

Thanks in advance

Jackie Shi

RE: Datagrid scrollbar position on refresh

Posted by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve>.
Hi Jackie

Looks like you will have to get the DIV object generated by the datagrid
tag. Then you will need to get the x and y position values of the DIV object
so you can pass it to the refreshed page so it will set the x and y
position. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán