Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hernán <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 15:03:40 UTC

Struts 2 Spring 3 Spring Security 3.1 RedirectAction

I have upgraded a webApp using struts 2 to use Spring 3 and Spring Security
3.1, before that Spring 2.5 and Spring Security 2 was used. The problem is
that when using redirectAction I get a
!Namespace?parameters#namespace added to the URL's and that is not a good
idea... I need the URL without that things added. Do you know what is
happening?

--
Hernán

Re: Struts 2 Spring 3 Spring Security 3.1 RedirectAction

Posted by Hernán <he...@gmail.com>.
I have tried with Struts 2.3.4 Spring 3.0.5.RELEASE and Spring Security
3.0.5.RELEASE and no success. I thing it's important to mention I'm using
Tiles, this time 2.2.2, but I kept trying with Tiles 2.0.6 before and it
was the same... What I can tell you to bear in mind is that
/Start/Presentation is de default action for namespace /Start/ and that's
what is added when redirection is held.

Posted by Hernán <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernán <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Omar Ngarigari <ng...@yahoo.com>.
I am using struts 2.3.1.2 version and also using simple theme.

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.