Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 14:56:42 UTC

I18n of required form component message

Hi all.

I want to have control over the validation error message that raises
up when a RequiredTextField is not valorized.
I have found, looking in the code, that "Required" is the resource key
for the message but I cannot figure out what is the field name
parameter, I expect to have something like

Required=The field ${field} is required.

What is the field name variable to use instead of ${field}?

Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net/

Re: I18n of required form component message

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
Just take a look at the Application.properties (or Application_it.properties
if I interpreted the origin of your name correct ;-)) file in the package
org.apache.wicket, and you'll se it's e.g. ${input} and ${label}

regards
Michael

Daniele Dellafiore wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I want to have control over the validation error message that raises
> up when a RequiredTextField is not valorized.
> I have found, looking in the code, that "Required" is the resource key
> for the message but I cannot figure out what is the field name
> parameter, I expect to have something like
>
> Required=The field ${field} is required.
>
> What is the field name variable to use instead of ${field}?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Daniele Dellafiore
> http://blog.ildella.net/