Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by CGS <cg...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/13 23:06:36 UTC

Re: "WWW-Authenticate" config option keeps getting lowercased

I think this is a question for devs. I added the devs mail list in CC (even
if many are following also this mail list).

Nevertheless, the answer can be found by searching in JIRA (if no answer
from devs is coming). If it doesn't exist in JIRA, you can open a ticket.
But I would give it some time for a dev to answer.

Sorry, I cannot help more here.

CGS