Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/07 09:32:48 UTC

Hello Team,

We are facing problem while loading guacamole login page that most of
bandwidth around 1.2 MB is used per user login page load.

We have deployed lots of clients on this platform and almost all of
available bandwidth is used by guacamole login page.

FYR i have attached screenshot indicating bandwidth usage.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Patil.(Asst. Manager DBA)
Netwin Systems & Softwares(I) Pvt.Ltd
Nasik.
Mobile No -+91-9922507588
Email- manoj2patil@gmail.com

Re: Gucamole Uses High Bandwidth

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dear,

Re:

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Re:

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dear,

Can we locally cache required .js files on local browser instead of
downloading them from server everytime per login request ?

Please guide us.

Re:

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Manoj,