Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 16:52:42 UTC

How was "trunk_svn\plugins\uddi\uddi-db\src\main\sql\juddi.sql" generated ?

I'm trying to integrate latest juddi 3.0.x into geronimo 3.0.   I found that
the database has been changed in juddi from 2.x to 3.0.x.  Current sql[1] to
create the db should be updated to the latest version.

Does anyone know how to generate this sql ?

[1]"trunk_svn\plugins\uddi\uddi-db\src\main\sql\juddi.sql"
--
Shawn

Re: How was "trunk_svn\plugins\uddi\uddi-db\src\main\sql\juddi.sql" generated ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David, I found this

http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_ddl_examples

<http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_ddl_examples>Will